Friday, May 7, 2010

Preparing for the Toughest thing ever


Preparing to go Abroad and leave everything I know and am comfortable with is the toughest thing I have ever had to do. I know that God will be with me and protect me everyday. It is just a really scary adventure & I have to rely fully on God and my 10,000 angels that protect me every single day.
I am very excited about the plane ride though, I love flying the world is so pretty from up top!! God must love looking down at his amazing creation.
I still have not packed yet for Costa Rica and I leave Sunday! YIKES!! Hee hee!! I guess I better start really soon...I leave at 6:50 am on Mother's Day and I will come home May 29 at 6:40 pm.
While I am gone I hope to catch up on my last Nicholas Sparks books and TWILIGHT!!
What I am going to miss MOST while I am gone
  • Jimmy Aaron
  • My family
  • BABY AUSTIN, TRISTAN, CADEN, & LEVY
  • Working in Kids Church
  • Working with the Meredith Autism Program
  • Hanging out with NICK & MELODY
  • PRETZELS
  • Capri Sun : Strawberry Kiwi
  • having a cell phone
  • Magzy (my cat)
  • Roxi (my lil doggie)
  • my bed
  • fishing
What I won't MISS
  • Driving
  • WAL MART
  • bills
  • yea that's pretty much it!!!
Well please be praying for me while I am gone.....



2 comments:

  1. Done, my dear! May the Lord bless you and keep you on this wonderful new adventure He has prepared you for. Enjoy the time and the sights and know that good 'ol MC will be here upon your return. Keep us posted on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dr. Duncan you still need to sign the book you wrote for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!