Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thunder rolls and the tears come

My little heart just broke at the sound of thunder...rain season is here...or as they call it wet season. It will be raining most of the rest of my days. As soon as I heard the thunder I jumped on the weather channel and saw the forecast for the next 10 days is RAIN :( and it is so WINDY here right now. My heart is breaking and the tears are rolling I want to go home. I made it almost 5 days, but it was sunny which made it happier, how can I make 16 more with rain? I know I have to get through I have no choice and maybe after almost day 5 of rain (which will be almost day 10 here and HALF way home) I just so ready to get home...
...start praying harder again and flood the verses in...please
Thanks
-JL
I love you all

2 comments:

  1. Here's a verse to allow you to see rain in a more positive light: Job 36:26-27 Behold, God is great, and we know him not, neither can the number of his years be searched out. For he maketh small the drops of water: they pour down rain according to the vapour thereof.

    Just think, if the Lord can make all of those individual tiny drops, then surely he can take care of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dr. Duncan. You are seriously the best professor ever...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!