Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Today was really great

This week I am really learning the most I have learned yet. It is really hard right now because I am learning a lot of grammar at once. As you know grammar always had lots and lots of rules so it takes a while to really learn. I am learning prepositions, present tense (ing), and past tense. It is a lot to learn at once. I am going to have to study a lot tonight. Good thing I have no distractions here. ha ha. It takes a lot for me to learn things here because I have to translate everything first ha. ha.
I talked to momma today, jimmy aaron, and melody via skype yea!! I am hoping I'll skype my whole family later tonight and my jimmy aaron.
i am so ready to be home but i will miss costa rica. I will miss these classes, the sun, the breeze, queso quesadillas, ICE CREAM ( i wish daddy was here to see the man about a dog with me...they have the best ice cream ever), the trees, the monkeys, the people, and the cool money that makes me feel rich.
i wont miss the rain, the cold showers (although my shower in Heredia isn't bad), bugs, iguanas, lizards, BUGS (did I already say that), the CRAZINESS of drivers (too bad I will be seeing that again in Raleigh) and the HARD BEDS.
Costa Rica has been an experience that taught me a lot. I started out hating every moment and by day four i was enjoying it a whole lot. Although I love Costa Rica I am ready to see Jimmy and my family and my friends.
I hope in 2 or 3 years Jimmy & I can come back and see everything that I wasn't able to see, although I like that I have lived the typical days of college students (minus the clubs and the drinking) in Costa Rica, so I was diving into the life and culture instead of being tourist, so that taught me a whole lot.
Costa Rica is different than USA but they have a lot of similarities, when you live in paradise you don't often think of the world around you but Costa Rica has made me realize that I am not only an american but a world citizen. I should really think more about what other people live through every day

xoxo i love you all. see you in 4 days
PS I GOT TO TALK TO TRISTAN CADEN AND LEVY TOO!!!
&& i will miss THE FRUIT it is sogood here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!