More is now past me then before me. I have made it to the single digits. I have completed 11 days abroad and have 9 days before my travel home. I am so happy, although I will miss a few things here. Like the cheese quesadillas, my host family here (the family is really nice I hope my host family in Heredia is this nice), the beach, and the beauty. But I will not miss it enough to want to stay here any longer. maybe some day i can come back and visit and see the volcano and the rainforest. i hope so anyhow.
I am so excited to be closer to home. I am also glad I came because God has taught me so much and I am thankful for that. I will see you all in 9 days, 216 hours. aren't you all excited. i think yall should plan a *PARTY* with BUNCHES of AMERICAN FAVORITE FOODS and lots of HUGS! so think about it...
...l love you all!
me
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!