So my computer has traveled the country with me, and I have 3 days left, and my computer is deciding that it does not want to make it through alive. I am so sad. It won't charge. I held the little piece in for an hour and it got 30 minutes of juice. So this maybe my last post before I get home. Tomorrow I have a quiz and Friday I have a test and graduation. The quiz is on past tense and irregular verbs. There are like 50 things I have to remember and it is oral. I just may die like my computer haha. I have learned a lot this week but it is almost overload, it is so stressful taking so much in so little time. Samara was may more relaxed and didn't move on until you understood. The professors took more time to practice with and would make worksheets if we still understand after completing the things in the book. Here they teach you, you do one exercise, and then you move on to the next new thing. It is so much to take in at once, my little brain is fried.
When I get home I think I am going to apply for a credit card at Best Buy, hopefully I will get approved but I don't know, to get a better computer that doesn't give me all the problems my Meredith Laptop does. I just got this one in August, and my first week the "R" key fell off, and my last computer from Meredith wouldn't hold a charge...plus when I graduate Meredith takes EVERYTHING off of my computer, so it isn't going to be anything but a empty box soon. So I am going to get me something good...but I got save because I don't want my parents to have to pay for that too.
Any hoo....hopefully I will get some more charging done and I will be able to write tomorrow, my arm hurts from holding this little plug in my computer.
miss you all
guess what 3 days :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!