Friday, May 14, 2010

SKYPE

Jimmy got off work early and we saw each other on skype. It was so wonderful. I will only get to do that like once a week. I wish I could do that with mom, dad, joseph, and my other family, but they work during the day so I probably won't be able to. I paid $10 to have internet at the school for the rest of the time that I am at Samara. I think I will be able to pay to have internet at Heredia.
Today was somewhat better, but I just miss home o so much. I try to keep my mind buy but I am starting to worry about the weekend, how will I keep my mind busy? I will read a lot, hopefully come to the beach and sit in the school yard and email. When the weekend is over the hardest part is over, because next weekend I just have to make it through Saturday and then Sunday I ride on a bus for a really long time (6 hours) and then I meet my new host family, get settled. Then I wake-up go to school, make it through that week and then GUESS WHO IS HEADED HOME, me. I am still going to keep this blog when I get home I just probably won't write near as often like once or twice a week. I will be so busy at home with work, going to weddings, lake, beach, ballgames, and jimmy and i will wedding plan, && momma too. We gotta go dress shopping. Hopefully we can go to Lucille's in Wilson, if they are still open. My bridesmaids and I have to find the right dress for them. I started a guest list last night, but I need jimmy's family and I need momma to check and make sure I didn't miss any of our family. Momma & I are going to be very busy getting things straight, and jimmy is going to HELP plan this a lot, right mister???
the ocean here is gorgeous and it is clear today so I can see little islands that are like 2-3 miles away. I tried to capture that in a picture, but you cannot tell.
I am getting use to this place, almost everyone I meet is here for 3 months or more...my goodness I could not do that. They sure are travelers, I am very content with my home life. I like vacationing but without people you love its really just missing party.
I have gotten closer to God. I think God planned this for me, because I took a lot of things for granted, how blessed i was, my relationships, i was missing out on what God wanted me to see, i did not understand how amazing my life was until i left it all behind. Now I really know. && I hope I never forget. I am going to try and be more patient when I get home and my smile WILL NEVER LEAVE MY FACE. of course at times I will get stressed and frustrated but I will be glad I can share my stress and frustration with the people I love.
I just got off the phone with momma, her, joe and the boys are going to skype me in a few minutes...yes!!! I am so excited. I wish I could see daddy too. I love them all so much!
I am really happy.
I going to read God's word while I wait because that makes me happy.
Joshua 1:9 this is MY VERSE "
This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
Thank you God for being my strength
15 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!