Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Slight Set Back

I a little sad, I am almost finished with my second book, and I only brought four...reading helps me past time...so what will I do if I finish. I am not reading again until this weekend to make my books last me a little long and limit myself to one chapter a night except on the 6 hours bus ride on May 23 and then I will finish book 3 and start book 4. I will probably finish book four before the week ends which mean I have to buy a book at the airport in San Jose or either Miami for my 8 hour trip with (lay overs).
I still want to come home I don't think i will ever stop wanting that....not a moment goes by that i don't wish i was home, but this is an experience God has blessed me with, a test he promised i could endure before it began.
I have learned that I am not going to ever be without Jimmy; I never have to worry about divorce ever because this separation is heart breaking and we are STILL TOGETHER...how could I live without him EVER!
I learn that even though mom and i tend to argue i rather argue all day then be worlds a way from everyone....i am definitely living close to Spring Hope, Nashville, or Rocky Mount.
I miss daddy's wisdom..
i miss wii with joe, and jimmy and nick and melody...
i miss everything :( even miss driving and i hate to drive...
17 days...i want to go home, but i know i have to do this...i will graduate early because of this i will be a better woman of God because of this...
Dear Jesus,
GET ME THROUGH, Show me you face and guidance. i love you father. thanks for protecting me everyday.
love you all
PRAY guys PRAY
JL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!