I keep forgetting to tell you guys about the people here. They aren't all Americans or Costa Ricans. I have not met anyone from the United States, well two people one in Heredia, she was from Maryland, I have met one from San Fransico, I have met a person from Canada, a person from England, and several people from Germany. Majority of the people I have met have seen the world and speak multiple language. They are a little older or younger than me, and I feel like a kid around them because of the travels they have made. They see all of God's wonderful creations, but unfortunately I am not sure they know God. I hope my light of God shines through me. I talk about church and how I love God. I tell them I don't drink or party, I think they view me as a kid, but you know what I am. I am God's kid and I don't plan on changing that EVER. I am blessed to see that I am who God wants me to be and I am strong.
I am going to stop flooding the blog for tonight...sorry I just want you guys to know everything and I want to look back when I get home and remember everything.
Hey gurl! Sorry I haven't been up here lately. This week has kinda been a rough week for me. The new dosage of my heart meds makes me extremely groggy and sleepy. For example, I went to bed last night at 7pm and slept until 6am! Can you believe that? I'm proud of you for pushing through this tough journey and making the best of it. You're even finding ways to share Christ with others. That's what it's all about. Continue to find God in everything around you and know that He is there. I do have one tiny minor warning for you though. Promise me this though, you and I have got to have a heart to heart when you get back and before you get married. I may still be a single man; but, I do have some insight on marriage if nothing else through my keen observational skills ;) Love you bunches and I'll talk to you as soon as I can.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I hear weekends in Costa Rica are phenomenal...lol....especially stormy ones....j/k....try to either find a sight-seeing activity or do the nerdy thing and find a "biblioteca" to "leer un libro".
Joe
P.S.S. Sorry about the line in my last comment about "one tiny minor warning"....I meant to delete that totally and change it to the "promise me this..." statement. I was simply trying to let you know that I wanted to talk to you about the big step you're gonna be taking when you get back to the states. Don't worry not going to try to talk you out of marrying Jimmy...jokes aside, I do feel that he is perfect for you and vice versa. Still, I have a few words I'd like to share with you before you tie the knot.
ReplyDeleteOkay Joe! You know I don't mind heart to hearts...I know you are looking out for me and just want to help. I think I may come to the beach this weekend and read read read read. or just sleep on the beach....i don't know yet though. if i understood what my family was saying i might have a better idea haha they talk so fast!! <3 way way faster than trey and me put together
ReplyDelete