Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's only 2 and i am so tired already..

I went to sleep early and everything and I am still exhausted. Waiting on luggage and in lines and more lines will wear someone slam out. So my day has been a tad bit hectic:
To start with my taxi went 100, I saw the speedometer....then we get to this car stopped in the middle of the road and huge circle of people, at 5 AM Costa Rican a fight has broken out in the middle of the road RIDICULOUS.
Then I finally get to the airport, have to pay to leave the country, wait in lines for an hour...my suitcase is 6 lbs to heavy. so i remove 6 lbs and carry it :( then...i wait another hour in the security line...search for my gate, and get there in time for boarding.
Get on the plane, see a VOLCANO yes!! and then my earphones broke :( NO BUENO

Then I get to America yes.....noooooo I wait in line for 30 minutes go through customs 1 then i wait for my luggage: it NEVER COMES...i get worried....i ask someone and they lead me to a service desk...here i find out because my luggage handle was broke i must pay a $25 dollar fee to get my luggage (UGH!) then I wait in line another 30 minutes for customs two (I AM STARVING TOOO because I haven't ate yet...) then I finally get through....wait on the train to take to me to my terminal and get here and the only food choice is pizza hut, a sports bar, or little NEWSLINK pick up stands...ugh
I got pizza hut & now I am going to enjoy my pizza and hope the rest of my flight is not problems....
see you guys soon I will be in Raleigh at 6:35pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!