Friday, May 14, 2010

No me gusta desayuna hoy.

Today I did not like my breakfast...it was not yummy. It was wrapped in this greenish brownish looking shuck and it look like potato pot pie when it was unwrapped. It was very hot (temperature) and somewhat spicy. It had a weird texture...I can still taste what little I ate. I used the trick Joe and I did when we were little by spreading it around the plate (or shuck in my case today) to look like we ate more. Jimmy makes me do this in restaurants when I don't finish all my food...he never has to do it because he loves everything.
I hoping today will be better. It was not raining this morning but there were a lot of clouds out. Its way hotter than it has been the whole time I have been here. The breeze is picking up now and again though. There are suppose to be scattered showers throughout the day, so I brought my coat. I was prepared today. Go me.
Well I guess I will go to class know :( I wish I could just write up here all day, but then you guys would get tired of reading haha.
Have a good day, and please keep praying for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Laura, I think about you everyday and I know you will be a stronger person after this experience. It seems the tough times just simply make us a better person. I truly know we grow in our faith when we are out of our comfort zone. Prayer just always brings the comfort that we need. Hang in there and I can't wait to hear about all of your new friends. I know after you get home you will look back and say I can't believe I did that by myself! Amazing! Love you! Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol! I love you! I ready to be home !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!