Thursday, May 13, 2010

Praying...

I have been sitting here praying for such a long time and God said, "Think positive, I would never give you anything you couldn't endure my child, every second that ticks by I am with you and always will be. Every moment that passes you are closer to home, and closer to completing this task" -God
This is by far the hardest thing I have ever done. I would never do this again, although I would visit Samara, Costa Rica again because the country is wonderful, I just would NEVER do it alone. God has comforted me so much and told me I could do this...if I push back the tears they build up and flood, but I try to make myself happy by thinking of some great things that are to come:
-I will complete this
-I am strong for doing this
-I get a HUGE JIMMY hug when I get home
-I get to hug my daddy & momma
-I get to see austin WALK!!!
-I get to see Jeslyn when she gets here, and she wont be here until I get home
-I get to go to the beach with my family
-I get to go to the lake with Jimmy's family
-I get to make the difference in the life of a child with autism
-I get to see TRISTAN CADEN AND LEVY
-I get to see my big brothers
-I get to go TO MY CHURCH church on the rise and work with the kids every sunday
-I get to see my kitty cat Magzy and my doggie
-I get to sleep on my bed
-I get to snuggle with jimmy
-I get date nights with the andras'
-I get happiness...and bliss because I didn't realize before I left, I had the most amazing life I could ever ask for, no matter how beautiful Costa Rica is it NOT as wonderful as my life. I miss my life that is America...but everyone better believe when I get home in 16 days I will enjoy it to the fullest.
*16 days and my life is back to the way it should...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!