Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My first day of classes

Classes are four hours long...ALL in spanish of course...I feel like I am learning a lot though. I had classes this morning 8-12 and tomorrow 1-5. (11-2 america time and 3-7 american time). I miss everyone so much still...I met some people but I don´t think I would hang out with them during the day, they seem very wild!! I probably will be at the beach when I dont have class doing homework or reading...I wish i knew how to ride a bike so I didn´t have to walk. I will spend majority of the days alone, which stinks but its okay...i think i am going to like samara better then heredia because of the beach....my last week is in heredia, but thats okay because then i will only be 1 week from home!! YEA!!!!
i do enjoy it here a little more, but i still rather be home snuggling with jimmy, being at the house with my family & nephews, working in the autsim lab, and eating yummy food!!! O thats what i miss a lot!! and of course ENGLISH!!
i think it would be fun to come back for about a week with jimmy of course, and maybe the family too....
i miss home still....18 days!!!
i love you all keep praying and sending verses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!