I am so blessed that so many people care about me enough to read this and send me verses and pray....i know people are praying because every second God's spirit is stronger....I have so much be thankful for and I will be home soon to huge everyone of you all for your prayers and support. Please don't stop because when I think I am okay, it starts again. I am trying and I will be strong, I have to be to get through. I refuse to be sad the whole time. its too beautiful to cry through...i have to put my big girl smile on shine for God. I have rough moments and I have easy moments, hey that's life though.
Thank you Thank you Thank you
Momma & Daddy- you are the best parents in the world never forget that...mom i am glad i got your compassion and daddy i got your strength.
Joseph-thanks you for knowing what to say.
Jeffrey- thank you for emailing me everyday and telling i can do this and your proud
Trey-thank you for saying ENJOY this and be strong
Jimmy- thank you for saying you miss me and love me and i can do this and you have my back and hand the whole way.
everyone- i love you and thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!