Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Reflection

At the end of every semester I evaluate myself, and I always find that I have grown in some way. This semester I feel I have grown and gain a lot from all my education classes, even if my grades do not reflect it. In language arts I feel that through reading Sahara Special I have learned the impact of teachers in general and how big the role we play actually is. I also learned that I take for granted two important things: talk and listening. I must make sure to teach this in my class and not assume that my students already know this.

Creating this blog was beneficial to me, I suppose. I felt is a real pain to be told what to address, and found it hard to just address it, while making it interesting. I feel just keeping a regular blog would be easier and I may take the time to do it at some point. I do think I will have a blog or website for my classroom one day, where parents can log on and see what is going on in the classroom and what the homework of the week is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!