I am so sad...i miss everyone...this is by the hardest thing in my life..I cry constantly....I want to go home....I cannot eat here, I keep throwing up...not good I need strength...PLEASE pray!! 19 days and 450 hours...
Momma and Daddy please pick me up at Miami at 12:00 Sat May 29 so I dont have to wait longer...I so sad....
Jimmy Momma and Daddy and Joe come get me PLEASE PLEASE...I couldn't buy a calling card or international phone....Change my phone plan daddy i need yall...i so sad.......
I not want to be here...
my skype video doesnt work....
I want to come home please get me please...get a hotel and stay with me here PLEASE guys please....
I cry everynight....PRAY for peace and comfort and that time will fly
Some verses of comfort for you my dear:
ReplyDeletePsalm 30:5
Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.
Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the hornof my salvation, my stronghold.
Psalm 34:18
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit
Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you;he will never let the righteous fall.
This is your test. YOU CAN DO THIS! Everyday will get better. I pray that you have comfort, peace, and wisdom to help you on this journey. He would not have allowed you to go if He knew you couldn't survive.
Hang in there buddy! Take this time to get closer to God without the distraction of others. Focus on His peace and plan for your life instead of the stangeness of a unknown place and missing all of us. I miss you too and unfortunately I doubt that I will be able to come down there before you would come back. However, I will talk to to Daddy about your phone plan. We will see what we can workout. Love you!! Talk to you soon
ReplyDeletehey, laura, i miss you too. i know it is hard being so far away, but in the end you will be glad that you went. hang in there......everybody here loves you is praying for you daily !!
ReplyDeletelove, jimmy green
Laura, just remember in Timothy it says "God did not give me the spirit of fear, but power, love and a sound mind." God also says that when we lie down, He will make our sleep be sweet. He is always with you. We love you so very much. You're in our constant thoughts and prayers. Read your Spanish literature and listen to your tape at night so it can get into your inner spirit. I'm sorry that we can't come down because the visa would take 6 weeks to get. We would if we could. We probably will pick you at Raleigh, because it's only an hour flight from Florida. Pray over everything you eat. God will help you keep it down. If possible, go to a store get peanut butter and jelly. Buy bottled water or something similar to Gatorade. Everybody here is keeping you in prayers. You can do this because everything is possible with God. You are not there by yourself. God is with you every second of the day. Totally trust God in everything. You're gonna gain so much perspective from this trip as well as appreciation for what you have. Again, I love you and wish I could be there with you; but I'm there in the spirit as well as your family. Take one second at a time.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mama & Daddy
Here are some websites that might help you out:
ReplyDeleteFor making your own playlist of feel good music to listen to when everything else crashes:
www.playlist.com
To help you with translating things to English:
www.wordlingo.com
Hope that helps a little at least.
You are not alone my sweetie! God is with you every step of the way and we have you in our hearts here. You can do this. Focus on how God can use you there even through studies. I know you can do it. I miss you, but I'm proud of my little lady also!!! Jane F.
ReplyDeletecalm down. take a deep breath. everything will be alright. all things are possible with GOD!
ReplyDeleterelax in the LORD and try to enjoy the trip. you will get use to the food, i will check on your phone this week. i love you and will keep on praying for you
love dad
hurry daddy i miss you and everyone thank you...i need a phone its KILLING Me i cant hear anyones voice i dont have internet anymore i have to go to cafe
ReplyDeletelove yall
Laura - I believe this will be a life changing experience for you and everyone you come in contact with. We are proud of you, and love you dearly. As the locals there say Pura Vida
ReplyDeleteWe Love you
Jeffrey, Jennifer, Austin, and Jeslyn
Hey Buzzy, I knew things would be much better today. Hang in there and enjoy your time there. I promise you it will be an experience you will always remember and treasure. I know how hard it is to adjust to a different culture, but you will. Pepto Bismol worked wonders for my stomach on my trips to China. I took it every 4 hours for many days. It was a life saver. God will give you strength that you can't imagine, just let Him. He will help you through the tough times. Make you some new friends, I know you can. I will be praying for you. Love you! Carol
ReplyDeletethanks guys! i love you
ReplyDeleteGLAD ARE YOU ARE BETTER. TALK TO YOU SOON
ReplyDeleteDAD
Daddy i love you...i miss you a lot, i want a big hug when i get home
ReplyDelete