I will be home in 11 days! I am so excited. I am sitting on the HOT HOT HOT beach...lucky a breeze will come every 30 minutes or so. I had chocolate chip ice cream. Its not like our hershey chocolate chips instead its like coco bean strips. it was still GREAT. I am so ready to be home, o goodness Eye of the Tiger is playing from somewhere close by in English....must be someone vacationing...crazy huh?
I am not sad anymore, I have not cried since SUNDAY two days without tears, are you all so proud. I am still ready to come home, I don't miss home any less I am just use to it now.
Well I am of to class, have a great day
Put on your sunscreen! I'm so glad to see the change in your outlook on this trip. You've grown leaps and bounds in only a week :) I do have one request though to prove to all of us that you are really learning and not just hanging out and vacationing like a tourist; you have to post an entire blog in espanol :) Up for the challenge?
ReplyDeletemy next one will be in Spanish JUST FOR *YOU*
ReplyDelete