Technology in the Classroom

In my technology class I have learned a whole lot about many different resources I can use to make my class a 21st century classroom. I learned about blogs, wikis, web pages, kidspiration, inspiration, database, spreadsheet, and much more. Of all of these I struggled most with web pages. When I first learned about a web page I was amazed at all of the things I could create and how I could make my students learn on a whole new level. Although this class was only a half semester I feel like I have learned two semesters worth of things for my future classroom.
Hi Jamie Laura,
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
While you're continuing your studies and looking for technology to incorporate in your 21st century classroom, you may be interested in reading about topics in education on our blog Thinkspiration.
A recent post titled "Visual Learning in the 21st Century" touches upon these themes. Also, in the future we'll be looking at 21st century skills more closely. To view our blog, go to http://www.inspiration.com/blog/.
Lastly, stay tuned for our launch of Webspiration Classroom this fall. This new program will allow students and teachers to collaborate with online documents. To learn more, go to http://www.inspiration.com/WebspirationClassroom.
If you'd like to connect further, please email me at connect(at)inspiration.com.
Sarah Cargill, Inspiration Software
inspiration.com/blog
facebook.com/InspirationSoftware
twitter.com/InspirationSW