The journeys God takes me on through my life... "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Snow on Spring Break
So what is up with snowing on my spring break? Its snowing in my world today too!I want to teach elementary students but I am subbing for high school students. This was a neat experience, since I am use to little kids and these students are only like 4 years younger than me. It was a neat experience and I really enjoyed it. I just wanted to share with future teachers (like me) that it's a great idea to sub and try all grades...you may just change your mind :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my stars you brave woman! High school subbing?? I'm impressed. I agree that subbing is a wonderful thing, especially after I subbed in middle school classrooms. It confirmed my decision to reside in the "land of the little people".
ReplyDelete